Entries must match the theme of the competition:
「New Normal . New School」
Direction of Design (for reference only)
- In the new learning environment, how has the campus changed?
- In the new learning environment, what is your ideal campus?
- Under the new learning normal, what changes do you think are interesting and worth recording and introducing?
- Creativity : 30%
- Relevance to the Theme: 25%
- Production Technique: 25%
- Aesthetic Quality: 20%
- Primary School: Individual and Group (P.1 to P.6)
- Secondary School: Individual and Group (S.1 to S.6)
- Tertiary Institution: Individual and Group
*Based on the 2020/21 school year
- Primary School: 4 or 6 people in one group
- 4 in one group: 2 teachers and 2 students included in a team
- 6 in one group: 2 teachers and 4 students included in a team
- Secondary School: 6 people in one group, 2 teachers and 4 students included in a team
- Tertiary Institution: maximum 10 people and teacher are not must be included in a team
- Full-time students of primary school, secondary school and tertiary institution in Hong Kong
- Individual and Group categories
- Group requirements: Students are required to form a team with teachers
- Interest in creative media
Rules & Regulations
- Each student and group only submit one entry in the same category.
- Entries must be original and created by participants or groups themselves. Once the work is submitted, the participant guarantees that the work does not contain any third-party copyright content and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
- Entries that have been published or published in any form (including online), participated in other competitions or translated are not accepted.
- The entries cannot contain obscene, pornographic, violent, religious, political or indecent content, and the organizer reserves the right to cancel its participation and award qualifications without prior notice.
- Participants are not allowed to submit the entries to other competitions before the results of the competition are announced. If the winning work is found to violate the rules of the work after the award is announced, the eligibility for the award will be disqualified and all awards awarded must be returned.
- Once the entries are submitted, it means that the participant has read and agreed to all the rules and terms of the competition.
- The organizer will not return the entries. Please back up the entries before submission.
- The organizer reserves the right to exhibit and publish the concepts and entries of participants.
- Once the entries are published, the copyright belongs to the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to modify, edit, publish, reprint, etc. of the entries without making any notice.
- The organizer reserves the right to change or cancel the content and rules of the event without prior notice.
- In case of any dispute, the organizer reserves the right of final decision.